Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is another recipe I garnered from the National Watermelon Board. I entered it in the local Watermelon Festival cooking contest and it won first place!
- 4 cups watermelon balls, chilled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese with mayonnaise until fluffy.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and fold into cream cheese.
- Fold in celery and bell pepper.
- Place watermelon balls in dessert glasses and spoon dressing over top.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Add sugar to taste to dressing for a sweeter salad.