Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for those who love the pungent tastes of wasabi and mustard! I think it's just right, enough to perk up your sinuses - but not too much. In addition to being a good dipping sauce for fried seafood, it's tasty as part of a tuna or egg salad dressing, or with a green salad or on avocado slices.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 green onion, white and part of green,finely minced
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
This was good!!! Served with salmon patties.
I love wasabi & this was excellent!! I made tuna salad using a pack of tuna & omitting the dijon but using about a tsp. of regular mustard instead and it was a great new taste to an old favorite!! Yum, yum, yum!!
Sugarpea reviewed my Salmon-potato Patties and recommended this as a condiment to them. I had to try it and she was right!! I used only this on a bun with the patties. This sauce could be used for any number of things. Would be good with veggies and probably any meat you want!! I'm glad Sugarpea mentioned this in her review. I now have another terrific sauce to use for any number of dishes. Thanks EdsGirlAngie.