Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try jacket potatoes with this creamy Waldorf potato topping or stuff it into pitas with lettuce for a portable waldorf salad.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and sit them on a microwaveable plate.
- Rub the skins with the olive oil, and sprinkle with some sea salt if you like.
- Microwave on High for 8 mins until soft in the centre.
- Leave to cool while you prepare the topping.
- Mix the soft cheese, celery, onion, apple and half of the walnuts; season to taste.
- Cut the potatoes open.
- spoon on the topping
- sprinkle with the remaining walnuts.