Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's Day" magazine, February 2006. This sauce sounds wonderful!
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) bottlecreamy vodka pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and bacon.
- Saute 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; saute 3 minutes.
- Add vodka pasta sauce and bring to a boil.
- Stir in peas; simmer until peas, mushrooms, and onions are tender.
- Serve over pasta or rice.