Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pureeing the artichoke hearts makes this a wonderfully smooth dressing. After making the dressing, you will still have half a can of aritchoke hearts left, just toss them in with your salad.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 7 ounces cans artichoke hearts, drained
- In a blender or the work bowl, process all ingredients until silky smooth.
- Chill and serve over salad greens.
Don't overlook this one! I made it twice this week and received many compliments. Served it drizzled on baby arugula/raddichio topped with sundried tomatoes, avocado and black olives. Simple but tasted very special!
I made this for lunch today and it was easy, the texture was very nice and my guest wanted the recipe, she's very picky but not about this one. Thanks for making my guest happy.
This was awesome!Very thick and tasty.thanks