Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salad dressing I got out of the new "The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook" The Original Classics. Very quick, and super tasty.
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar or 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, salt and pepper, and sour cream.
- Slowly whisk in the oil until combined.
Wow! This Sooo good as well as being quick and easy. It also makes just the right amount. DH declared this as his new favorite. Made one tiny change which was to use fig balsamic vinegar other then that made as written. This is a keeper and am sure will be making a lot. Thanks so much for the post.