Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Potatoes have had some bad press for being fattening, but it isn't the potato's fault - it's what we do to it! There's nothing more comforting than a steaming hot, fluffy baked baked, stuffed with warm creamy veggies topped with fresh Monterrey Jack Cheese. It's simple to prepare and so versatile for any occasion. The oven will all the work for you and no mess to clean up. Enjoy!
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup pre-cooked black beans
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap potatoes individually with Reynolds foil wrap and add to a large baking sheet. On a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomato, corn, onion, black beans. Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Place a 16" piece of foil wrap on the baking sheet next to the potatoes shiny side up. Place all the veggies in the middle. Fold all the edges in to secure. Bake potatoes and veggies for 20 to 30 minutes or until soften.
- Open veggie pouch and drain off excess liquid. Add three tablespoons of soft cream cheese. Stir to combine. Open foil wrap on the potatoes to expose the top (refer to picture). Slice potato down the center and fill with veggies. Sprinkle grated cheese over the filling and broil for 2 minutes on high or until the cheese has melted and started to brown.