Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very low fat healthy salad (if you use nonfat sour cream, etc). A nice change from the plain salad! 8)
- 0.5 (24 ounce) package radiatore (wagon wheel)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Cook pasta, adding broccoli during last 4 minutes; drain.
- In large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, celery, green onions, cucumber and parsley.
- In separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, paprika and salt; mix well.
- Pour over pasta; toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, add the tomatoes and toss gently.
This was a great suace for my pasta salad. I added a tsp of lemon juice to the sauce mix and used asparagus, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli for my veggies.