Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
Taste of Home
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 2⁄3 cup shredded potato
- 1⁄3 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄4 cups 2% low-fat milk
- mashed potatoes
- minced fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- In a large skillet; brown meatballs in oil (1 tbsp or so) in small batches; drain.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the soups and milk; pour over meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with mashed potatoes; garnish with parsley.