I took a number of cajun pasta recipes and created my own version. Though we do eat meat, I love having meatless options so we always eat this vegetarian. :) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 2Heat oil over med-high heat and stir fry the red pepper, red onion and garlic to your liking.
- 3In a small sauce pan whisk together broth, milk and flour. Place over med-high heat stirring often until it begins to thicken.
- 4Once thickened, remove from heat and add Cajun seasoning, Parmesan and salt and mix well.
- 5Pour sauce over cooked linguine and mix well.
- 6Serve stir fried veggies over top of pasta.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vegetarian Cajun Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 684.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: