Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I took a number of cajun pasta recipes and created my own version. Though we do eat meat, I love having meatless options so we always eat this vegetarian. :) Enjoy!
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Heat oil over med-high heat and stir fry the red pepper, red onion and garlic to your liking.
- In a small sauce pan whisk together broth, milk and flour. Place over med-high heat stirring often until it begins to thicken.
- Once thickened, remove from heat and add Cajun seasoning, Parmesan and salt and mix well.
- Pour sauce over cooked linguine and mix well.
- Serve stir fried veggies over top of pasta.
It looks like a lovely recipe but you may want to either rename it or substitute vegetarian broth for the chicken broth--if it has chicken broth, it's not vegetarian! Definitely be giving it a try with vegetarian broth :)