1/2 Photos of Creamy Vegetable Spread on Whole-Wheat Bagels
Delicious healthy lunch! From Food Everyday.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 medium carrots, grated or 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped (ribs and seeds removed)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1 small whole wheat bagel, split and toasted, for serving
- 1In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, carrot, bell pepper, scallion and parsley, season with salt and pepper.
- 2Spread bagel halves with vegetable spread and serve.
- 3Store remaining spread in an airtight contained up to 5 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vegetable Spread on Whole-Wheat Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 361.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat bagels