Recipe by plannermom
From Kraft Foods - easy, meatless dinner
Top Review by VeggieValerie
This turned out very good, even though I made a few changes. I used laughing cow wedges because I didn't have cream cheese. I also added some chicken broth to thin out the sauce. Some tyme helped the flavor, but overall a very yummy easy pasta dish!!
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces spaghetti, cooked, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK and stir vegetables in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat until crisp-tender.
- ADD cream cheese spread, milk, Parmesan cheese and seasonings; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cook until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- DRAIN hot spaghetti; place in large bowl. Add sauce; toss to coat.