Recipe by Julie B's Hive
From Taste of Home's Cooking for 2 (Spring Edition). I added a julienned carrot to the veggie blend.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lasagna noodles, the no-cook variety
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, milk, basil thyme, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/4 cup mixture into an 8x4x2 glass loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer with one noodle, 1/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 cup vegetable and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the third noodle and remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, bake and additional 10-13 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly.