1/2 Photos of Creamy Vegetable Lasagna
Julie B's Hive's Note:
From Taste of Home's Cooking for 2 (Spring Edition). I added a julienned carrot to the veggie blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lasagna noodles, the no-cook variety
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, milk, basil thyme, salt and pepper.
- 2Spread 1/4 cup mixture into an 8x4x2 glass loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Layer with one noodle, 1/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 cup vegetable and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the third noodle and remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- 4Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes.
- 5Uncover, bake and additional 10-13 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.1
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 1059.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: