Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Like many of you, I'm always experimenting with dips, adding different herbs and spices. Sometimes however, it's good to go back to the beginning. This is the first homemade dip I ever had. Easy to put together and kids seem to enjoy it as well....even with the horseradish. They can surprise you sometimes. :) Good when freshly made, but better if you let it chill for a few hours. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Chill until ready to serve.