Creamy Vegetable Curry with Rice
- Place rice in a large microwave-safe bowl with 3 cups boiling water and the salt. Cook on HIGH 12 - 14 minutes.
- (Do not cover the rice or it will boil over.) Set aside. Place the oil and onion in a large dish and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Pour coconut milk into the dish so that it is well combined.
- Add the vegetables, cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
- Reheat the rice and fluff up with a fork.
- Serve the curry over the rice. Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, WAnganui.
- New Zealand