Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 21 mins
CREAMY VEGETABLE CURRY WITH RICE (Microwave 850 watts)
Make and share this Creamy Vegetable Curry with Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Place rice in a large microwave-safe bowl with 3 cups boiling water and the salt. Cook on HIGH 12 - 14 minutes.
- (Do not cover the rice or it will boil over.) Set aside. Place the oil and onion in a large dish and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Pour coconut milk into the dish so that it is well combined.
- Add the vegetables, cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
- Reheat the rice and fluff up with a fork.
- Serve the curry over the rice. Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, WAnganui.
- New Zealand