Doreen Randal's Note:
CREAMY VEGETABLE CURRY WITH RICE (Microwave 850 watts)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rice in a large microwave-safe bowl with 3 cups boiling water and the salt. Cook on HIGH 12 - 14 minutes.
- 2(Do not cover the rice or it will boil over.) Set aside. Place the oil and onion in a large dish and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in the curry powder and cook on HIGH 30 seconds.
- 4Pour coconut milk into the dish so that it is well combined.
- 5Add the vegetables, cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
- 6Reheat the rice and fluff up with a fork.
- 7Serve the curry over the rice. Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, WAnganui.
- 8New Zealand
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vegetable Curry with Rice
Serving Size: 1 (1038 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1763.4
- Calories from Fat 588
- Total Fat 65.3 g
- Saturated Fat 45.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1287.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 270.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: