Recipe by texasstargazing
This is my slimmed down version of another yummy casserole on this site. Trust me, it tastes sinful this way, and the best part is, no canned soup!!! Perfect side dish to steak or chicken.
- 3 cups of cut up vegetables (any leftovers or fresh. Broccoli, lima beans carrots, corn, etc. I like to use cut up fresh squash, )
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups of grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, then add milk in, and stir. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour vegetables into a 4 quart casserole dish. Pour over egg/milk mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes.
- Turn off bake, then broil the top for another 5 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.