1/2 Photos of Creamy Vegetable Casserole
I love the flavored cream cheeses--and this is a great way to use the garden flavored!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g carton spreadable cream cheese with vegetables
- 118.29-236.59 ml seasoned croutons
- 1Prpeare vegetables according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- 2Stir in soup and cream cheese.
- 3Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with croutons.
- 5Bake uncovered at 375 for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 392.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
cream cheese with vegetables