Recipe by TasteTester
This recipe comes from Kraft -- it has some of my favorite veggies and stuffing (yum) all baked together.
Top Review by QueenBee49444
Easy and delicious. The best words I can use to describe this. I served this with beer can chicken, there wasn't any leftovers. If that's not a vote for a five star rating, I don't know what is. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC, Spring 2008
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 large carrots, diagonally sliced
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 8 ounces fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 6 ounces chicken flavor stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cream cheese and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Add Parmesan cheese and basil; stir until blended. Add vegetables; toss to coat.
- Spoon into greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; spoon evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and stuffing is golden brown.