Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from Kraft -- it has some of my favorite veggies and stuffing (yum) all baked together.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 large carrots, diagonally sliced
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 8 ounces fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 6 ounces chicken flavor stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cream cheese and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Add Parmesan cheese and basil; stir until blended. Add vegetables; toss to coat.
- Spoon into greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; spoon evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and stuffing is golden brown.
Easy and delicious. The best words I can use to describe this. I served this with beer can chicken, there wasn't any leftovers. If that's not a vote for a five star rating, I don't know what is. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC, Spring 2008
My picky family loved this. The other reviewer may have had problems because she used sour cream instead of cream cheese.
Unfortunately I didn't like it at all and neither did my family. I really wanted to, but there is so much sour cream and it just doesn't go well with the stuffing :(