1/1 Photo of " Creamy " Vegan Potato-Leek Soup
Adapted from Alex Jamieson's Great American Detox Diet. Serve with crusty bread and salad for a hearty, satisfying meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot.
- 2Sautee the sliced leeks about 5 minutes or until slightly tender.
- 3Add garlic and sautee another minute or so.
- 4Add potatoes and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes and leeks are quite tender.
- 5Add beans, rosemary, salt, and pepper, and more broth, if necessary.
- 6Puree until smooth, using an immersion blender or in small batches in a regular blender. If necessary, return to heat until warm enough.
- 7Sprinkle with soy cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Creamy " Vegan Potato-Leek Soup
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: