Creamy coconut, carrots, red pepper, and curry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium or large stock pot, saute the diced onions in olive oil on medium until onions become translucent.
- 2Add carrots, salt, curry powder, cumin, garam masala, and cinnamon. Continue to saute until onions are soft.
- 3Stir vegetable broth into the onion, carrot, and spice mixture. Simmer covered until carrots are tender.
- 4Add red peppers to the pot. Simmer on low until the peppers are tender.
- 5Take off the heat and lend with an immersion blender or using a blender. Add coconut milk and continue to blend until smooth.
- 6Serve with garbanzo beans or rice in the soup for added heartiness.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vegan Carrot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 635.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk