1/2 Photos of Creamy Veal Marsala
Taken from Love Italian v 2. Made it and it was amazing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400 g veal schnitzels, cut in strips
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1/3 cup cream
- 400 g penne pasta
- 30 g butter
- 150 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley
- black pepper
- 1Heat butter and olive oil in a large non stick frying pan.
- 2Add the veal and cook on medium high for 2-3 minutes stirring continually. Add garlic and cook a further 1 minute.
- 3Stir in tomato paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- 4Add chicken stock, marsala and cream and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Drain cooked pasta. Melt putter in the pasta pot, add button mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continually.
- 6Return drained pasta to the pot along with parsley and black pepper and toss all the ingrediants together well.
- 7Arrange the mushroom pasta into your bowls.
- 8Spoon over the veal mixture and serve with a sprinkle of pepper.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Veal Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: