Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from Love Italian v 2. Made it and it was amazing.
Make and share this Creamy Veal Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400 g veal schnitzels, cut in strips
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1⁄3 cup cream
- 400 g penne pasta
- 30 g butter
- 150 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley
- black pepper
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large non stick frying pan.
- Add the veal and cook on medium high for 2-3 minutes stirring continually. Add garlic and cook a further 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken stock, marsala and cream and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain cooked pasta. Melt putter in the pasta pot, add button mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continually.
- Return drained pasta to the pot along with parsley and black pepper and toss all the ingrediants together well.
- Arrange the mushroom pasta into your bowls.
- Spoon over the veal mixture and serve with a sprinkle of pepper.
Very good. So quick to make, the veal cooks in no time! I did add some salt, and increased the mushrooms just a bit because I love them. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag game.