1/1 Photo of Creamy Vanilla Pudding
This is very good. It tastes just like the packaged pudding. It's very sweet though; so you may want to decrease the sugar a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 cups milk and salt in saucapan. Sprinkle sugar over milk; do not stir.
- 2Heat over medium-high flame.
- 3Quickly combine cornstarch with remaining milk.
- 4Add egg yolks. Mix well.
- 5When milk reaches a full boil, remove from heat.
- 6Stir in cornstarch mixture. Pudding will begin to thicken.
- 7Return to heat; cook for one minute.
- 8Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and butter.
- 9Pour into serving dishes. Serve warm.
- 10Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vanilla Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.8 mg
- Sodium 138.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g