Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange section, drained
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- Add all the ingredients to the container of a blender.
- Cover; pulse off and on to get the mixture started.
- Blend on high for 20 seconds or until completely smooth.
I didn't have the ice or the mandarins, but this was very good. Tastes like those orange-sicle desserts. You could make this "adult" with some alcohol and it would be a good summer party drink.
Very refreshing and so... so yummy. Thanks for sharing. Maybe next time I'll add fresh strawberry. Thanks for sharing with us Di.