Milkman's Daughter's Note:
My own concoction after trying many recipes that weren't as creamy as I like. Feel free to adjust it to your taste also. I use this in my electric ice cream maker and it makes about 4-5 quarts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In microwave heat 4 cups of the Heavy Whipping Cream (about 3 minutes) in microwave safe dish.
- 2Add Agave Syrup and sugar to heated cream and stir until dissolved. Stir in salt and vanilla.
- 3In large pan or bowl mix the heated cream mixture with the remaining heavy cream and all of the Half and Half (you can also do this right in your ice cream tin).
- 4Freeze as directed on your ice cream maker instructions.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream (No Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.5
- Calories from Fat 611
- Total Fat 67.9 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 247.2 mg
- Sodium 190.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: