Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A rich and creamy treat. Try adding fresh fruit or double stuffed Oreo pieces!
- Combine half and half, sugar, and egg yolks in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook stirring constantly over low heat till bubbles form around the edges of the pan.
- Chill then pour into cream canister.
- Stir in whipping cream and vanilla.
- Freeze according to your ice cream maker's directions.
- Add extras after freezing.
Just as the description said! Rich and creamy! My kids loved it and so did DH. Thanks for posting.