Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is too good to be true! Creamy vanilla and caramel - guilt free!
Make and share this Creamy Vanilla-Caramel Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 15 reduced-fat vanilla wafers, crushed (1/2 cup)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (NeufchÃƒ tel)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 egg whites or 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans, if desired
- Heat oven to 300ºF.
- Spray springform pan, 9x3 inches, with cooking spray. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, egg whites and vanilla. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Add yogurt and flour. Beat on low speed until smooth.
- Carefully spread batter over cookie crumbs in pan. Bake 1 hour. Turn off oven; cool in oven 30 minutes with door closed. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Drizzle caramel topping over cheesecake. Garnish with pecan halves. Store covered in the refrigerator.