Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
We love cream cheese, so this one's a favorite at our house
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 7 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Saute onions and mushrooms in butter.
- Add broth and cream cheese;.
- stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Add remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese; mix lightly.
- Pour into 1-1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.