1/2 Photos of Creamy Turkey Soup (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 20 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Using Turkey Soup #32399 by Leslie Criswell for my inspiration, I created this soup the other night. Very, very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ingredients in turkey stock, besides the leftover turkey parts, were 1/2 Vidalia onion chopped, stalk of celery chopped and 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley.
- 2Combine all soup ingredients, except milk, cream and flour, in crock pot.
- 3Use just enough chicken broth to barely cover meat and veggies.
- 4Cook on low for 8 hours, or until potatoes and carrots are easily pierced.
- 5Combine milk, cream and flour and add to soup.
- 6Let cook for approximately 30 minutes more, stirring occasionally to thicken.
- 7You can also add any leftover gravy you have.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Turkey Soup (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 247.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: