Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy recipe that helps use up that leftover turkey (or chicken) from the holidays. This tasty dish is from the Campbell's soup website and is made with puff pastry shells.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagepepperidge farm puff pastry shells
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey or 2 cups chicken
- Prepare pastry shells according to package directions.
- Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until it's tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir soup, milk and peas and carrots in skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in turkey and cook until mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon turkey mixture into paxtry shells. Top with pastry "tops," if desired.
I made this dish for a group of kids. Every single one of them loved it & asked for seconds. Made for Photo Tag