This is a really quick recipe, perfect for after work. If you don't like spinach, try substituting broccoli, peas or bell peppers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves (, or use 1/2 of 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach)
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast
- 1 jar pimiento, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- parmesan cheese
- 1Cook penne according to package directions.
- 2Heat butter in large nonstick skillet; add onions, garlic and mushrooms, cook until softened- approximately 3 minutes.
- 3Add spinach, cook until just wilted- approximately 1 minute.
- 4Add turkey, pimentos, broth, soup and sour cream, heat through- without boiling.
- 5Drain pasta.
- 6To serve, top noodles with turkey mixture.
- 7Add pepper and parmesan cheese to taste.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Turkey Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup