Prep 8 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
Sandra Lee Semi Homemade Slow Cooker Cookbook #3
- 2 lbs turkey breast cutlets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup white pearl onion, frozen
- 1 fennel bulb, diced, top removed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (Chardonnay)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen puff pastry shells
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the puff pastry shells.
- Transfer to a 4-5 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours.
- A half hour before serving, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook pastry shells according to package instructions.
- Serve pastry shells filled with creamy turkey and topped with pastry lid.