1/5 Photos of Creamy Turkey Enchiladas
weekend cooker's Note:
A great recipe for leftover turkey. You can also replace the turkey with chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, and tops finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups diced turkey or 3 cups chicken
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons whipping cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1In a large skillet, add margarine and saute onions, then add garlic powder, seasoned salt,chili powder, green chilies, and cayenne pepper.
- 2Stir in cream cheese, heat and stir just till cream cheese melts.
- 3Add diced turkey or chicken,.
- 4Spread out 8 tortillas and spoon about 3 heaping tablespoons of turkey-cream cheese mixture on each tortilla. Use all turkey mixture.
- 5Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in lightly greased 11x15 baking dish.
- 6Pour whipping cream over enchiladas and sprinkle cheese over enchiladas.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes or till cream and cheese are bubbly, but not brown.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Turkey Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1215.8
- Calories from Fat 858
- Total Fat 95.4 g
- Saturated Fat 51.3 g
- Cholesterol 280.3 mg
- Sodium 1195.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: