Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Nov./Dec. issue Quick Cooking 2004
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of onion soup, undilued
- 5 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups salad croutons
- In a large bowl, combine the soups, cheese and mayonnaise.
- Stir in the turkey, broccoli, rice, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in.
- x 2-in.
- baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes; stir.
- Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until bubbly.
I made your casserole yesterday,and my DH liked it,he likes casseroles ,and your casserole was just right,not to dry or too soupy.Thanks Country Rose