1/1 Photo of Creamy Tuna Tart
As my DS does not like Tuna, I take any chance to try something different when he is not home and usually want something that is quick and so easy. Ahh well, when the kids are away....lol ;-) Found this recipe from Kraft, and it works quite well with salad & I think would work really well in winter with vegetables...... although I think a nice salsa or sauce would go really well with it also. Which I will add next time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425 g tuna, drained (chunks in springwater)
- 250 g cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 310 g corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 sheets puff pastry, partially thawed
- milk, for glazing
- 1Pre-heat youtr oven to 200ºC. Combine the tuna, cream cheese, corn, tasty cheese, spring onions, parsley and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- 2Lay one puff pastry sheet on benchtop. Spread tuna mixture over one half of the pastry, leaving a 2cm border from the edge. Using a sharp knife, cut 6 x 4cm slits in the other side of pastry. Fold over filling and seal at edges. Repeat with remaining pastry and filling for another slice.
- 3Brush pastry with milk and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- 4Cut into slices to serve with green salad and or vegatables.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tuna Tart
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.8
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.3 mg
- Sodium 439.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.1 g