- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 lb medium pasta shell
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine tuna, celery, and onion in large bowl.
- In smaller mixing bowl, combine mayo, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- Add pasta to tuna mixture. Spoon mayo mixture over tuna and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.