Prep 35 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is my favorite tuna and pasta salad! You can use any type of pasta you like, but I prefer the shells. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 lb medium pasta shell
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cook pasta according to package. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine tuna, celery, and onion in large bowl.
- In smaller mixing bowl, combine mayo, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- Add pasta to tuna mixture. Spoon mayo mixture over tuna and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.
We enjoyed this salad. It was easy to prepare and the flavors blend nicely.
Very good! I didn't have celery, so I used red pepper instead. Other than that I followed the recipe exactly and will make again. Thanks!
Very good pasta salad. I halved the recipe, but I didn't halve the celery, onions, parsley and dry mustard. I thought it needed the extra of each of those. It turned out nice and creamy. Thanx for sharing!