1/2 Photos of Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
3 hrs 35 mins
This is my favorite tuna and pasta salad! You can use any type of pasta you like, but I prefer the shells. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, combine tuna, celery, and onion in large bowl.
- 3In smaller mixing bowl, combine mayo, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- 4Add pasta to tuna mixture. Spoon mayo mixture over tuna and stir until well blended.
- 5Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.7
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 896.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 24.9 g