Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low fat and low carb dip. Perfect with vegetable sticks.
- 1 (3 ounce) can tuna in water, well drained
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of, finely grated
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces fresh low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces light sour cream
- Combine the tuna, onion, chives, capers and lemon rind in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine ricotta and sour cream in a separate bowl. Fold into tuna mixture until combined. Serve with rice crackers or vegetable sticks, if desired.