Recipe by flower7
I found this on Kraft's website but made a few changes and additions to suit my own taste. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by pammyowl
This was a refreshing change to the old classic recipe. I halved it, and found that one cup of dried noodles was not enough, so I quickly boiled another half cup. That was perfect. Also, I could not find the plain cooking creme, only the flavored, so I used regular cream cheese and also a splash of milk to approximate the cooking creme. I, too, used peas Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2013
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 2 (5 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 1 (8 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup crushed cracker
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook egg noodles according to package until al dente, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, combine tuna, mushrooms, cooking creme, green beans, dill, and pepper in an 8x8 casserole dish.
- Stir in the cooked, drained pasta; cover casserole and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs and butter.
- Stir casserole and top with crumbs. Return dish to oven and bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes or until topping is golden brown and casserole is bubbling.