Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package tuna (I prefer the new pouch tuna)
- 1 (8 -16 ounce) package egg noodles (I prefer seashells)
- 1 (6 -10 ounce) can peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 milk
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mushrooms, about a handful
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Boil noodles.
- Sauté mushrooms, garlic, and onion in butter until lightly browned.
- Mix soup, milk, sour cream, cheese and peas in a casserole dish.
- Mix in sautéed veggies, tuna and drained noodles.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
YUM! I made this for lunch today and everyone liked it. I used a 9 ounce package of egg noodles, 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas and a can of mushrooms as I did not have fresh. I did add salt and pepper in the end as I thought it needed some. I will be making this one again. Made for Spring PAC 2007 game.