Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is another one from my Bisquick recipe book. This is a fresh tasting appetizer. You can leave the tuna out for meatless or even add 1 cup of crab meat instead of tuna.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (sliced radishes, celery, red onion, chopped broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, or any appr)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Stir the Bisquick with the boiling water and green onions in medium bowl until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- Press dough into ungreased 12-inch pizza pan using fingers dusted with Bisquick.
- Pinch the edges to form 1/2 inch rim. Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown; cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, garlic powder, and tuna until blended. Spread evenly over crust. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, top with 3 cups of the mixed fresh veggies and the cheese cut into wedges.