2 hrs 10 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is another one from my Bisquick recipe book. This is a fresh tasting appetizer. You can leave the tuna out for meatless or even add 1 cup of crab meat instead of tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (sliced radishes, celery, red onion, chopped broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, or any appr)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Stir the Bisquick with the boiling water and green onions in medium bowl until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- 3Press dough into ungreased 12-inch pizza pan using fingers dusted with Bisquick.
- 4Pinch the edges to form 1/2 inch rim. Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown; cool for 10 minutes.
- 5Stir cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, garlic powder, and tuna until blended. Spread evenly over crust. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
- 6Just before serving, top with 3 cups of the mixed fresh veggies and the cheese cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tuna Garden Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (934 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 245.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables