Recipe by MizzNezz
This is a really good tuna recipe. Sautéed shrimp, or scallops can be substituted for the tuna. Or leave out the seafood and serve as a side dish.
Top Review by Evie*
Tasty pasta dish, and quick and easy to make. I used fettucini but plan on making this again with penne or farfalle. I used whole fat sour cream this time but am going to give it a go using lite sour cream.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and flake tuna.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat butter and oil, add garlic and mushrooms; sauté until mushrooms are browned.
- Blend in sour cream, milk, and cheese.
- Fold in tuna and heat through.
- Place pasta on plate, spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle with parsley.