Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a really good tuna recipe. Sautéed shrimp, or scallops can be substituted for the tuna. Or leave out the seafood and serve as a side dish.
- Drain and flake tuna.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat butter and oil, add garlic and mushrooms; sauté until mushrooms are browned.
- Blend in sour cream, milk, and cheese.
- Fold in tuna and heat through.
- Place pasta on plate, spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Tasty pasta dish, and quick and easy to make. I used fettucini but plan on making this again with penne or farfalle. I used whole fat sour cream this time but am going to give it a go using lite sour cream.
This was delicious! And so simple. Used canned mushrooms and vegetable oil and only 1/2 c. sour cream (all that was left), but it was very good anyway. Definitely a do-over.
This was a quick and tasty dinner. I halved the recipe but followed it exactly. Thanks!