Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
yet to try
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- Prepare Macaroni & cheese in large saucepan as directed on package, increasing milk to 3/4 cup.
- melt margarine in medium skillet on medium heat.
- Add onions and peppers; cook and stir until tender.
- add onion mixture to the prepared Dinner along with the remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.