Recipe by Frugal Zealot
A creamy version of a comfort food classic. This recipe is a staple in our home and when served to guests they beg for the recipe. Hope you enjoy it too. :)
Top Review by Photo Momma
I had never had Tuna Casserole before, but I liked it pretty well! The recipe turned out good. I had to use egg noodles b/c I didn't have enough elbows. Thanks for sharing your recipe! :-)
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 2 (5 ounce) cans albacore tuna, in water. Undrained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup vegetables, we use frozen corn
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- garlic powder
- cracker, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Combine tuna, sour cream, soup, veggies, and garlic in a pot and warm on stove top over low heat.
- Combine tuna mixture with cooked, drained pasta and pour into a greased 9x12 pan.
- Top with cheese and crackers and bake for 25 minutes.
- Mmmm, good.