Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A rich and creamy comfort dish.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) box whole wheat elbow macaroni
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Set aside 1 cup of the Cheddar for topping.
- Mix all other ingredients well and put into covered casserole dish. Top with the reserved Cheddar prior to baking. Bake for 45 minutes.
Great! I made this as directed but used Healthy Request versions of the soups and couldn't find whole wheat macaroni, so used the standard kind. We really enjoyed this a lot. DH had 3 servings and I had two! Once some of our kids showed up, they devoured the leftovers. Thanks Senior Lady for some great comfort food on a rainy day! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
Did not care for this to much. It was very runny and tasted waterd down. The cans of tuna needed to be drained. Sorry!