Recipe by Senior Lady
A rich and creamy comfort dish.
Top Review by lazyme
Great! I made this as directed but used Healthy Request versions of the soups and couldn't find whole wheat macaroni, so used the standard kind. We really enjoyed this a lot. DH had 3 servings and I had two! Once some of our kids showed up, they devoured the leftovers. Thanks Senior Lady for some great comfort food on a rainy day! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) box whole wheat elbow macaroni