Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
This is a recipe that was born out of one of those times when you are hungry but don't have much in the house. I threw things together to see what happened and I actually liked it. If you stick to using the low fat variety of the ingredients it isn't even very high in fat or calories. I like my tuna salad really creamy but if you don't like as much mayo simply reduce the amounts to fit your tastes.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Bacos bacon bits
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper, to taste