Passionfruit, Lime & Coconut make this super easy cheesecake so dreamy!! I make it for any pot luck we attend, it's so quick & simple to whip up & I don't know a single person who can resist!! It's delicious! Adapted/evolved from a friends already champion recipe, I was wanting to make something perfect on it's own, as is where is, no further fruit, cream or icecream required (but who would say no if it's not already on offer lol!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 150ºC.
- 2Crush biscuits in food processor, blend in melted butter & 2T dessicated coconut.
- 3Line base of prepared 9"cake pan with biscuit mix & press up sides with any excess.
- 4Beat cream cheese & condensed milk for about 5 minutes ensuring there's no lumps remaining, scraping down the bowl as required.
- 5Add egg, & lime juice. Continue to beat until smooth & creamy. (You can add in a bit more dessicated coconut here, I've also used a couple of tablespoons of coconut milk or a dash of malibu for a bit more kick).
- 6Pour cream mixture over the cheesecake base.
- 7Gently swirl or spoon sauce or topping through the cream cheese mix. I don't usually measure this step, just add however much you want or have!
- 8Sprinkle evenly with dessicated coconut.
- 9Bake for 35-45minutes, depending on your oven. Cheesecake should be evenly browned on top & be quite firm to the touch. It will not matter if your cheesecake is not quite set enough, just makes the texture a bit more fluffy. Cheesecake will tend to split if it's left in too long but this usually dissappears on standing.
- 10Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Tropical Baked Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.8
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 279.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: